New Client Resources
What to Expect as a Potential New Client
First Meeting Preparation:
- We want to make the most of our time together and need two important documents.
- We ask you to complete an online survey that helps us understand your risk tolerance, behavior style and decision-making priorities. To learn more click here.
First Meeting: Personal Profile and Plan
- Plan on 60 to 90 minutes together. Our agenda is your agenda. Your questions, concerns and goals.
- We’ll answer your questions for us:
- How are you compensated?
- Why should I choose you and your firm?
- What are your qualifications and what makes you different?
- From this meeting and the data you provide, we begin to formulate a plan that we’ll work on for our second meeting.
Second Meeting: Portfolio and Protection Presentation
- Plan on 60 to 90 minutes together. We’ll review the beginning of your financial plan.
- As part of your plan, we’ll make specific portfolio and protection recommendations. Naturally, there will be questions and time to understand the benefits and characteristics of our recommendations.
- At this point, you may decide to become a client.
We hope this provides some clarity on what to expect. There’s a lot of work and thought that go into meeting potential clients. We respect your time and appreciate the opportunity to serve.